School Forms

NPS requires new families to return several health-related forms to the School by July 27, 2018. If you are planning a trip to the doctor, please include these forms in your plans.

DC Medical and Dental Forms -- The District of Columbia requires that all children enrolled in school have current health and dental forms on file at the School within a year of the child's last birthday. Hence, you must turn in updated forms as soon as your child has an annual check up around your child's date of birth.

Other Forms: If students need to take medication at school or have allergies, asthma, or seizures, families must complete these forms and have them on file by July 20, 2018. Please note that the child's doctor must sign the Medication Authorization Form, Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan, and Seizure Action Plan and parents are encouraged to contact the School Nurse to discuss their child's care while at NPS.

Questions? Contact The Front Desk.