Tuition & Fee Payments
NPS will use FACTS Management for 2022-2023 tuition invoicing, processing of payments, and billing of auxiliary programs and various incidentals. Outlined below are payment plan options, a list of fees, and instructions for setting up your account.
NPS offers three payment plans for 2022-2023 tuition and fees. All three plans are payable through FACTS; checks for full payment may also be sent directly to NPS.
- Full Payment, due June 5, 2022.
- Three-Payment Plan*, with payments due in June, September, and December of 2022.
- Ten-Payment Plan*, with monthly payments beginning in late May or early June 2022.
*Three-payment and ten-payment plans will incur a one-time service fee of $50 per family when setting up your FACTS account.
Optional Annual Fees
- Tuition Insurance is calculated as 1.3% of your net tuition obligation. It is recommended for all families and required for new families.
- Accident Insurance costs $12.50 per student, covering out-of-pocket medical expenses resulting from a student accident up to a maximum of $1,000.
- Lunch costs $1,325, if selected.
- After 3 Club (after care), is five days a week and costs $4,870.
- Early Birds (before care), is five days a week and costs $965.
- Parents Association dues are $100/child.
- As stated above, tuition insurance is required for all new families.
FACTS Account Information and Set Up
All families must have a FACTS account for the 2022-2023 school year to access total tuition and fees due.
- Active 2021-2022 NPS FACTS accounts will be rolled over automatically to 2022-2023 and these accounts will be activated on May 4. Billing information and payment settings for the upcoming year may be updated at that time.
- New NPS Families will receive an email the week in April 2022 with an invitation to log in, edit account information, and select a payment plan schedule for the upcoming year.
Please make sure to complete this process by May 4, 2022. Accounts will be activated on this date so that families can access billing information for next year.
If you do not receive an email, please make sure to check your spam folder; the email will come from the address email@example.com. If you experience difficulty, please contact NPS CFO Ryan Kinney for assistance.
Payment options with FACTS include check processing, ACH Transfer, or credit/debit card. Please note that payments by credit/debit card will incur an additional 2.85% service fee.
Chief Financial Officer