Frequently Asked Questions
We will continue to update this page as plans for the 2022-2023 school year continue to evolve. If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out to the Admissions Office.
- When is the first day of school?
- Is Summer Horizons Camp at NPS a good way to introduce my child to school?
- Will there be a new student and parent orientation?
- What are the school hours?
- What can my child wear to school?
- What type of bag should I provide my child to carry their things?
- What are the lunch options?
- What is the procedure for drop off in the morning?
- What is the procedure for dismissal?
- How does the car pickup line (carpool) work?
- How does the walking pickup (Walkers' Gate) pick up work?
- What if I need care before 8:00 am?
- Is there after school care available?
- Are there after school enrichment classes available?
- How do parents learn about school news and events?
- What are the volunteer opportunities at the school?
- When do I learn about my child’s classroom placement?
- Does NPS have a School Store?