Join the After 3 Club team at NPS! We provide a warm, welcoming, and playful after school environment for students aged 3 to grade 6.
Hours are 2:45 pm to 6 pm Monday-Friday during the school year (early September - early June ).
Seeking to fill the following positions:
- Aftercare Head & Assistant Counselors for 3 groups: Age 3 to Pre-K, Kindergarten-2nd grade, and Grades 3-6
Qualified individuals should be responsible, friendly, energetic and able to effectively manage groups of children in a play setting. Creativity and a sense of humor are important as well.
Must be TIMELY and RELIABLE-- tardiness and unplanned absences are not acceptable for this role.
All staff are responsible for the general health and welfare of our children, and assist in the care of resources and equipment. Counselors lead and supervise all activities, clean up, snacks, and meals. Opportunities also exist for college graduates to apply to substitute for daytime staff, whether teaching or support staff duties.
Our staff values:
1) Children First. The safety, enrichment, and enjoyment of our children is our highest priority and steers every decision we make.
2) All Crew. No Passengers. We all do what it takes to get the job done—no matter how big or how small the task. We are helpful, enthusiastic, and professional.
3) See the Best in Each Other. We treat each other with care and respect. This empowers us to be better team players, to create a friendly atmosphere, to have fun, and to accomplish big things for our children.
4) Celebrate Youth. We preserve the decade of childhood and look to celebrate and promote growth within those years. We encourage curiosity, exploration, and fearless joy. We build self-esteem and confidence.
Located in Tenleytown near American University.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and references to Caitlin Webster (email@example.com)