Faculty and staff love working in our Pre-K 3 through Sixth Grade school because of our special community.
National Presbyterian School is known for its warmth, joyful approach to teaching, and a collective commitment among employees and families to the school's simple yet powerful mission.
NPS offers competitive salaries and the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and disability insurance
- Leave including paid holidays, medical and personal
- Matching 401K contributions
- Discounted tuition for NPS, NPS Summer Camp, and NPCCC, the NPS on-campus childcare center
- Free before and after school care for faculty and staff children enrolled at NPS
- On-campus infant and toddler care at NPCCC that prioritizes NPS faculty and staff
- Professional development